Nour Fiber Optics Networks-OSP
Nour Fiber Optics can efficiently handle any of your OSP needs. Our OSP Network service capability ranges from trenches for channeling, directional boring, plowing, to aerial placement. Be it your need for intercity connectivity or the local loop connection within the metropolitan area, our team understands your networks dynamic requirements and supports a variety of customer based initiatives which include: private enterprises, DOT, other government divisions and even utilities.
The Nour Fiber Optics Networks (OSP) Division at Nour Communications has end-to-end capabilities which include the entire spectrum of services from the initial design and engineering to all aspects of construction of a fiber optic network.
We not only meet your current needs but proactively respond to the challenges and demands of your company's network growth for tomorrow. We have built in-depth expertise to meet the toughest of network engineering challenges. Our successfully implemented turnkey solutions give us the identity of a valued single source provider by the client.
- Survey, Design & Engineering of FOC Long Haul and Metro Ring Network
- Implementation of all kind of FOC systems by:
- FOC Cable installation by Mole Ploughing.
- Directional Drilling.
- FOC Cable Installation by Open Trench and laying method
- FOC Installation in Urban areas, in Duct
- FOC Splicing, Testing and Commissioning.
Nour Fiber Networks - OSP Services
- Survey, Design & Engineering
- Implementation of FOC systems
- FOC Splicing, Testing and Commissioning
- CCTV & Border Monitoring